All Austin Collection frames come with three nosepads and bendable titanium temple wires to lock down the fit on your nose and side of your head. Use the nose pad key to remove the nose pads and replace by pushing the new size in with your finger or thumb. You can carefully bend the temples (arms) of the frames to fit your head shape as well.
Articles in this section
- What is the VLT of the photochromic lens option?
- What are the measurements of your frames?
- What style is best for my face?
- Do you (or will you) offer children's RX?
- What makes ROKA eyewear unique/better?
- What are the measurements on the frames?
- What lenses and coatings do you offer, for what prices, and what are the features of each?
- What is the best way to care for my lenses?
- Where are your lenses made?
- What is the difference between your lens options?