Our polycarbonate (or PC) lenses are the highest quality PC lenses on the market. They are lightweight, offer impact resistance and protect from 100% of UV light. Our Trivex lenses offer all the same benefits, but have even better central and peripheral optical clarity. Our High Index lenses are designed and recommended for high prescriptions. Both the PC and Trivex lenses for the AT Series frames are ANSI Z87+ certified. High index is not currently offered for AT Series.
Articles in this section
- What is the VLT of the photochromic lens option?
- What are the measurements of your frames?
- What style is best for my face?
- Do you (or will you) offer children's RX?
- What makes ROKA eyewear unique/better?
- What are the measurements on the frames?
- What lenses and coatings do you offer, for what prices, and what are the features of each?
- What is the best way to care for my lenses?
- Where are your lenses made?
- What is the difference between your lens options?