We use a demo fleet because the vast majority of eyeglasses purchased will be with prescription included, which we cannot fill for a home try-on order. Once you find the perfect pair among the demos you selected, you can order that pair with prescription at roka.com.
Articles in this section
- How does home try-on work for prescription glasses?
- Why do you use a demo fleet for your home try-on for eyeglasses?
- Is there a minimum number of pairs I need to add to my home try-on box?
- How long do I have to try my frames at home?
- How do I ship back my home try-on demo frames?
- Can I buy frames without prescription directly from my HTO box?
- After I've tried on my demo pairs, how do I order the pair(s) I chose?
- You say that the fees I paid will count toward the purchase price. How exactly does that work?
- How do I know whether a frame is for men or women?