You will be able to determine if they are the right fit or not after trying them on. All of the frames in our Austin Collection come with three nosepad sizes and adjustable titanium temples to lock down your fit. Most optical shops will make minor adjustments for free or a small fee. If you need any additional support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What prescription range works for your lenses and frames?
- Whats the difference between single-vision and progressive lenses?
- How do I read my prescription?
- Can I use contact lens prescription for ordering glasses?
- Will my RX for sunglasses be the same as my RX for regular glasses?
- What is PD?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can a progressive prescription be used for single vision glasses?
- How close to my eyes should the glasses fit on my face?
- My prescription expired. Can you refill my order based off my old prescription?