ROKA uses significantly more premium and expensive materials that are of unmatched quality compared to lower price point competitors. Our frames are lighter, cause less pressure points and stay firmly in place due to our GEKO™ padding on the nose and temples. Our lenses (including our standard optical polycarbonate and upgraded Trivex) are the best lenses available on the market, full stop. On many of our optical frames, we offer multiple nosepad sizes as well as bendable titanium temples to completely lock down your fit. We don't skimp on quality materials to save dollars. Still, as a direct to consumer focused brand, we're able to offer market-leading quality at a significantly better price than your typical optical shop.
Articles in this section
- What is the VLT of the photochromic lens option?
- What are the measurements of your frames?
- What style is best for my face?
- Do you (or will you) offer children's RX?
- What makes ROKA eyewear unique/better?
- What are the measurements on the frames?
- What lenses and coatings do you offer, for what prices, and what are the features of each?
- What is the best way to care for my lenses?
- Where are your lenses made?
- What is the difference between your lens options?