Unfortunately, no. A child's pupillary distance is too narrow for our current selection of frames.
Articles in this section
- What is the VLT of the photochromic lens option?
- What are the measurements of your frames?
- What style is best for my face?
- Do you (or will you) offer children's RX?
- What makes ROKA eyewear unique/better?
- What are the measurements on the frames?
- What lenses and coatings do you offer, for what prices, and what are the features of each?
- What is the best way to care for my lenses?
- Where are your lenses made?
- What is the difference between your lens options?