Yes, but you will need to determine if you would like the prescription to be filled for distance vision or near vision (readers).
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the 3 Progressive offerings; Standard, Ultimate and Computer?
- What type of progressive lenses do you offer?
- What prescription range works for your lenses and frames?
- Whats the difference between single-vision and progressive lenses?
- How do I read my prescription?
- Can I use contact lens prescription for ordering glasses?
- Will my RX for sunglasses be the same as my RX for regular glasses?
- What is PD?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can a progressive prescription be used for single vision glasses?