The best way to care for your lenses is to keep them in their case any time they are not in use. Most of the time, the microfiber cloth that comes with your glasses will quickly and effectively clean the lenses. If they are very dirty, you can hand wash with a light detergent.
Articles in this section
- What is the VLT of the photochromic lens option?
- What are the measurements of your frames?
- What style is best for my face?
- Do you (or will you) offer children's RX?
- What makes ROKA eyewear unique/better?
- What are the measurements on the frames?
- What lenses and coatings do you offer, for what prices, and what are the features of each?
- What is the best way to care for my lenses?
- Where are your lenses made?
- What is the difference between your lens options?