Yes, your RX for sunglasses will be the same as your RX for your glasses.
Articles in this section
- What prescription range works for your lenses and frames?
- Whats the difference between single-vision and progressive lenses?
- How do I read my prescription?
- Can I use contact lens prescription for ordering glasses?
- Will my RX for sunglasses be the same as my RX for regular glasses?
- What is PD?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can a progressive prescription be used for single vision glasses?
- How close to my eyes should the glasses fit on my face?
- My prescription expired. Can you refill my order based off my old prescription?