Because the pairs you receive in your Home Try-On box are demos, you can not keep these. If you'd like to order a pair without prescription, simply order your choice at roka.com and opt not to add a prescription. We'll follow up to verify that you wish not to add prescription, and we'll ship you a fresh pair.
Articles in this section
- How does home try-on work for prescription glasses?
- Why do you use a demo fleet for your home try-on for eyeglasses?
- Is there a minimum number of pairs I need to add to my home try-on box?
- How long do I have to try my frames at home?
- How do I ship back my home try-on demo frames?
- Can I buy frames without prescription directly from my HTO box?
- After I've tried on my demo pairs, how do I order the pair(s) I chose?
- You say that the fees I paid will count toward the purchase price. How exactly does that work?
- How do I know whether a frame is for men or women?