Yes, you can ship to a different address than your billing address. Your billing address should reflect the payment method address. Shipping address is at your discretion and can vary from the billing address.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the shipping address if the order has not been shipped?
- Can products be delivered to a different mailing address from the billing address?
- Does ROKA ship to P.O. BOX, APO/FPO/DPO addresses?
- How do I track my order?
- Once I place my order how quickly will it ship?
- What are the shipping options and delivery times?
- What orders qualify for free shipping?