We know sometimes your new purchases don’t work out - for ROKA purchases, you
have 30 days from the date of delivery to return for a full refund (minus shipping costs).
To request a return after our 30-day policy please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-prescription sun: We encourage customers to test their eyewear upon arrival—take them on a jog or spin around town to make sure that they're the perfect pair. If not, we will accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of receipt.
- Prescription sun or optical: Not eligible for return or exchange. Please contact ROKA Support if you have question concerning your prescription.
Goggles, Wetsuits, Swimskins & SIM Shorts
- These items may be tried on and tested in the water!
- Notes about sizing:
- MAVERICK WETSUITS and SIM Shorts tend to feel tighter on land than when you are in the water. Some people say the difference is about one half size. So if you get on your suit and it's a little tight outside of the water, you can be assured that it will loosen up and stretch once you get wet.
- VIPER SWIMSKINS are intended to give the most compressive fit possible without restricting breathing or range of motion. The tightness of the fit may be surprising on land, but it should "make sense" once you get in the water and start going through your range of motion while swimming. Note that you should find a swimskin to be significantly tighter than a wetsuit, swimsuit, or tri suit. You should not be able to zip the swimskin up without help; if you are able to do so, then you should consider sizing down.
USA Triathlon Tri Apparel
- All suits that are customized with athlete’s name are final sale.
- Exchange or return any item you've purchased in new, unused condition within 45 days of receipt for an exchange or refund (excluding shipping).
- These items must be returned in new, unworn condition. Swim and triathlon apparel products in this category may not be tested in the water. All tags and labels must be attached.