A swimskin is meant to be worn over your tri suit for the swim portion of a race that isn’t wetsuit legal. They are very specific high-performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear. We recommend wearing a tri kit or swimsuit underneath.
Articles in this section
- How can I unzip my Viper swimskin without a lanyard?
- How do I put on my swimskin?
- How do the Viper models differ?
- How should a Viper fit?
- What's the difference between swimskins and tri suits?
- When would you wear a short sleeve Viper?
- Which direction do the zippers zip on your swimskins?
- Why do I need a swimskin?