If you have a preference towards a tighter, performance fit you should size down. If you have a preference towards a looser, more comfortable fit, you should size up. If it is your first wetsuit you might want to size down. When you first put on the wetsuit it will fit snug but will loosen up when you're in the water.
Articles in this section
- Can I return my wetsuit after swimming in it?
- How do I know my wetsuit fits me properly?
- How do I put on my wetsuit?
- How do I repair a small tear on my wetsuit?
- How do I take off my wetsuit?
- How do the Maverick models differ?
- Should I get a sleeveless or a full wetsuit?
- What if I'm in-between sizes?
- What is the best way to care for my wetsuit?
- What size wetsuit should I wear?