The suit will come off much quicker than putting the suit on. The best way to get the suit off is by reach back and undoing the velcro at the nape of the neck. Next you will pull the lanyard all the way down. Once the zipper is down, you can then beginning pulling your arms out one by one. You will then pull the suit down over your hips and your legs. Carefully pull your legs out one by one, being sure to take care around the ankle panel. Point foot to avoid a heel blow out while also using index finger (nail facing skin) to stretch suit around heel as needed.
Articles in this section
- Can I return my wetsuit after swimming in it?
- How do I know my wetsuit fits me properly?
- How do I put on my wetsuit?
- How do I repair a small tear on my wetsuit?
- How do I take off my wetsuit?
- How do the Maverick models differ?
- Should I get a sleeveless or a full wetsuit?
- What if I'm in-between sizes?
- What is the best way to care for my wetsuit?
- What size wetsuit should I wear?