Yes, we recommend swimming in your new wetsuit to ensure a comfortable fit in the water. A wetsuit will fit snug outside the water, but will loosen up once in the water. You will still be able to return the wetsuit should it not work out as long as the wetsuit is returned within our 30 day return/exchange window.
Articles in this section
- Can I return my wetsuit after swimming in it?
- How do I know my wetsuit fits me properly?
- How do I put on my wetsuit?
- How do I repair a small tear on my wetsuit?
- How do I take off my wetsuit?
- How do the Maverick models differ?
- Should I get a sleeveless or a full wetsuit?
- What if I'm in-between sizes?
- What is the best way to care for my wetsuit?
- What size wetsuit should I wear?