Viper swimskins with the YKK semi-locking zipper will lock and remain zipped when the zipper tab is flipped down. To unzip the swimskin the zipper tab can be flipped up and the zipper can be pulled apart without needing to pull on the tab. Please note it is expected that you will need assistance getting your swimskin zipped up before your race.
Articles in this section
- How can I unzip my Viper swimskin without a lanyard?
- How do I put on my swimskin?
- How do the Viper models differ?
- How should a Viper fit?
- What's the difference between swimskins and tri suits?
- When would you wear a short sleeve Viper?
- Which direction do the zippers zip on your swimskins?
- Why do I need a swimskin?